Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bullet Train to Singapore

The other day, on the radio, the announcers were discussing about having a bullet train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore in just 90 minutes!

Cool lah! I even need to take half an hour from my home to KL city centre....sigh....

Who will be most happy ?
1. My mom
2. The other female homosapiens

For the most obvious reason of being happy ----> SHOPPING


Who will be least happy ?
1. My dad
2. The other male homosapiens (only limited to those who are attached and married)

Finally a project which makes more sense. I still can't understand why do we need a second bridge to Penang Island o.O

1 Comments:

Blogger Tan Kien Boon said...

The not so happy will be Singapore government I guess...

2:46 pm, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home