Monday, August 14, 2006

Collections Branch

One of the units in the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN) at the government buildings in Jalan Duta, Kuala Lumpur.

The opening hours are from 7.30am to 5.30pm - Mon to Fri.

This morning I had made a trip there for one of my only case before I go to work. For those who had not been there, it works like when you're going to a bank. Take your number and wait for your turn.

I had reached there around 7.25am. No sign of anybody yet, including the officers.

Sat and waited until 7.35am. Finally, the officer I was waiting for arrived. Nice lady though. Ask me to go over to the counter before they call for my turn. Yes...I was the only one there.

Soon, the officers start coming in - with their packets of nasi lemak, mee goreng and teh tarik. People need to eat, you know! If not, no energy to work :D



1 Comments:

Blogger william wilstroth said...

Nasi Lemak tambah ayam goreng, mau kepak, teh ais, kacang tambah sikit... telur mau goreng..ok?

mamak: ok ok...

8:31 am, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home