Sunday, September 10, 2006

What do you want to be when you grow up ?

This may be the most common essay topic when we were in our primary school ! I think I wrote mine when I was in Primary Four.

It's so easy when we were young and have a lot in mind of what we want to do when we are older. I wanted to be a police officer :D but instead in my essay I wrote I want to be a florist :p Kudos to those who really become as they thought they would be when there were just kids!

I have never thought that I would be in the job I'm currently in now. Totally different!

Why I didn't end up becoming a police officer: -
- when I got older, I know it's a dangerous job
- when I got older, I realise I'm not physically fit
- when I got older, I realise I may die young doing the job.

Why I didn't end up becoming a florist: -
- when I got older, my friends told me that I would be furious receiving flowers from boy friends who did not buy from my shop.

Have you ever heard from a kid that they want to be a garbage collector or a cleaning lady ? Every kid wants to have a decent job such as fireman, lawyer, doctor, accountant, teacher, engineer and so on. Some don't turn out to be what they intend to be. It just depends on what happens during our process of growing up!

"What do you want to be ? I want to be Britney Spears!"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home