Saturday, February 09, 2008

another long while

it's chinese new year again!

may everyone be prosper and fat :p

it's just been over 3 months since i have this new job and it's coming to an end. No..it's not a contract work...just that i don't click well with the managers. i just can't imagine a manager can ask me "why i ask you to do this, you would just only do this?" OMG...i'm a obedient worker...i just don't want to get into trouble by doing too much!

Another manager...we call her the dragon lady...maybe she doesn't know how to put her words...some things can be worded nicely...for example.. "I think you are blind!" can be nicely said with "next time, please look carefully."

another incident with dragon lady was she found out i call a ms secretary "Mr. Chan". That ms secretary was a known-for-a-fact ms snobbish. i went into her room and ask for Mr Chan...she din say a word...put out her hand...in my mind, i thought...is it Mr Chan or Ms Chan on the memo...?? so i asked in a slow voice..."are....uu....mr..ch...." i didn't finish my sentence and she got mad. i was actually wanted to ask "are you mr. chan's secretary?". but too late...she was furious and said her name is Nancy. i guess this Nancy told someone...and that someone told that dragon lady...i din know she is a part time gossip queen. I mean...things like this you don't go ask the star person whether is it true or not. She really gets on my nerves. Feel like putting my shoe in her mouth.

I don't know...maybe she is not my anybody...so she don't care how i feel.

Enough of her already...at least till the 18th...hehehe...merdeka again for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home