Wednesday, October 04, 2006

neighbourhood news

Early in the morning...my mom told me something about our neighbour next door.
Hehe...i don't really know my neighbour. Can't even remember how they look like. I know they (husband & wife) have a toddler name brandon. They also have a philipino maid.

Our family has an indonesian maid too. The original story came from her actually, when she told my mom about how my neighbour treated their philipino maid. The poor philipino maid had bruises on both of her eyes...gets lots of scolding from my neighbour...and she only has a meal a day that is just dinner! Sometimes I also heard them yelling at her. Maids are still human. They are not slaves.

They don't just yell at their maid. At times, they also yell at their son... o.O"

"People getting all stressed up ???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home