Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bank Account with RM8,000

Last night, was the final night to catch the MIX FM's HSBC Amanah Team Member. Some sort like hunting down the fugitive. Just two hours for this session.

The clues...RENOVATION, LION, ICE, BAND & COFFEE. The first two clues leads us to SUNWAY PIRAMID.

We (my bro, sis-in-law & myself) went over quickly to that shopping center. Even got stuck in the LDP Sunway Toll traffic jam :(

After we have arrived, we start to split. Looking around for potential "lady" to approach and ask the question - "Are you the MIX FM's HSBC Amanah Team Member?"...which acts like a password. I did ask a few people. Feels weird. All for RM8,000!

Got other people ask me THAT question too! Do I look like a fugitive? There was this guy...so funny...holding a magazine...come close to me...open up the magazine and ask me that question :S Come on laa...remember the question by heart laa..

Everyone looking for the fugitive had earphones...like those working for the Secret Service :D

Indeed the fugitive got caught!

Too bad...not by my people :(

Close but not close enough. My sis-in-law's friend...found the fugitive actually. But due to some gramatical error...he didn't win. The question he posted to the fugitive was "Are you a MIX FM's HSBC Amanah Team Member?" The fugitive responded "NO" because THAT guy mention "a" instead of "the". Tough luck, man...

Any how...I did check the MIX FM website for the terms and conditions...it did mention that the question to be posted to the fugitive is "Are you a .......?" instead of "Are you the......?"

"CONSPIRACY!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home